4 Ocak 2013 Cuma

Cuma Mesajları,


Geminiz karaya vurmasın. Allah'tan hiç ümit kesmeyelim. Allah hayırlı olan dualarımızı kabul etsin.. Dualarımızın kabulüne engel günahlarımızı masivalarımızı affetsin inşAllah..
Hayırlı Cumalar..

(¯`v´¯)♥♥♥RABBİM.! •♣•
✿.¸.♥´♥♥EVLERİMİZE HUZUR, •♣•MUTLULUK, •♣•
¸.´¸.✿´¨) ¸.•*¨) ,,BOL RIZIKLAR •♣•
(¸.♥´(¸.✿ .♥´,¸♥´¯`•-♥♥NASİP ET •♣•(AMİN)
…………….....♥SEVMEK SEVİLENE
……………………..♥YAPILAN EN GÜZEL DUADIR
………………………….♥YAĞMUR YAPRAĞIN
……………………………♥GÜNEŞ TOPRAĞIN DUASIDIR
……………………………♥BENİM DUAMDA
…………………………♥SEVDİKLERİMİN HEP MUTLU OLMASIDIR
…………………….♥RABBİM SONSUZ HUZUR
………………♥VE MUTLULUK VERSİN
………….♥HERŞEY GÖNLÜNÜZCE
……. OLSUN

  45 yorum:

  1. ALLAH RAZI OLSUN CANIM
    HAYIRLI CUMALAR

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Allah sizden de Razı olsun hayırlı cumlar..

      Sil
  2. Amin canım Hayırlı cumalar.

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Allah Razı olsun hayırlı bir hafta sonu geçirmeniz dileğiyle..

      Sil
  3. Selamunaleyküm herkese iyi geceler..hayırlı uykular... geceniz güzel olsun....gündüzünde....

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Amiiin Allah Razı olsun bilmukabele..

      Sil
  4. My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site.
    He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not consider
    just how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!


    Feel free to visit my blog post - Dini Bilgiler ve Merak Ettiğiniz Dini Meseleler
    My web site - Cuma Günü Resimli Dilek Duası

    YanıtlaSil
  5. Thanks for any other informative blog. The place else
    could I get that type of information written in such an ideal
    way? I have a project that I'm just now operating on, and I've been on the look out for such information.


    Here is my homepage: bodrumotel.leri.ws

    YanıtlaSil
  6. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful info specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - affiliate

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in
    your submit is simply nice and i could suppose you are a professional in this subject.
    Well along with your permission allow me to clutch your RSS feed to keep updated with
    forthcoming post. Thank you one million and please continue the rewarding
    work.

    Review my web blog Koltuk Örtüsü ve Takımları

    YanıtlaSil
  8. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also go to see this web site on regular basis to obtain updated from most up-to-date news.

    Also visit my web blog; canlı radyo dinle

    YanıtlaSil
  9. Terrific post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?
    I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!

    My web-site - Döviz kurları » borsa Yorumları

    YanıtlaSil
  10. I've been browsing online greater than three hours nowadays, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It's beautiful value sufficient for
    me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you probably
    did, the net might be much more helpful than ever before.


    Also visit my site :: Kısa Saç Modelleri

    YanıtlaSil
  11. This blоg ωas... hоw do you ѕay іt?
    Relеvаnt!! Finally I have found something whіch hеlped me.
    Αрprеcіate it!

    Stoр by my blog post zıplama oyunları

    YanıtlaSil
  12. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

    Here is my homepage - SağLıK Haberleri

    YanıtlaSil
  13. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This article posted
    at this website is actually fastidious.

    my web site :: Mutfak Masası

    YanıtlaSil
  14. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this web page is in fact good.



    Stop by my homepage Sürücüler

    YanıtlaSil
  15. Hi there, You've done an excellent job. I'll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I'm confident they will be benefited from this website.

    Here is my blog post; orgumodelleri.th9.co

    YanıtlaSil
  16. Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking
    to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.

    P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    Feel free to visit my weblog - 3d oyunlar

    YanıtlaSil
  17. You сan definitеlу see your eхpertіse
    within the work yοu wrіte. Тhe ѕector hopes for morе passionate
    writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

    My web blog: minik kız

    YanıtlaSil
  18. Thіs site ԁefinitely has all the іnfoгmatіon I needed аbout this subjесt аnd didn't know who to ask.

    my homepage :: ironman oyunları

    YanıtlaSil
  19. Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a information! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this web page.

    my web page :: dedicated

    YanıtlaSil
  20. Thanks very interesting blog!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage homepage

    YanıtlaSil
  21. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you, However I am having issues with your RSS.
    I don't know the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody else getting the same RSS problems? Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: ataşehir web tasarım

    YanıtlaSil
  22. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked
    submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
    again. Anyways, just wanted to say superb blog!


    Visit my blog post - http://www.atasehirbilgisayar-servisi.com/

    YanıtlaSil
  23. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering
    which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and
    I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Feel free to visit my blog post: http://www.mariooyunlari2.com

    YanıtlaSil
  24. Saved as a favorite, I really like your web site!

    Also visit my webpage ... mario oyunları

    YanıtlaSil
  25. Thanks to my father who shared with me concerning this blog,
    this blog is really awesome.

    Here is my web blog: katlanır cam balkon

    YanıtlaSil
  26. whoah this blog is excellent i love reading your posts.
    Stay up the great work! You already know, lots of persons are hunting around for this info, you
    can help them greatly.

    My webpage ... canlı radyo dinle

    YanıtlaSil
  27. Hurrah! In the end I got a website from where I know how
    to in fact take useful facts concerning my study and knowledge.



    Look at my site; Www.Blurayarsivim.Com

    YanıtlaSil
  28. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Superb work!

    Feel free to visit my webpage ... Www.cdcopycenter.com

    YanıtlaSil
  29. It's a shame you don't have a donate button!
    I'd without a doubt donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and
    will share this website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!


    Also visit my weblog; cd baskı

    YanıtlaSil
  30. I used to be suggested this web site by means of my cousin.

    I'm not certain whether or not this put up is written by way of him as nobody else realize such targeted approximately my problem. You're wonderful!
    Thanks!

    Also visit my web page: yazlikvillam.com

    YanıtlaSil
  31. I visited multiple web pages except the audio feature for audio songs current
    at this website is really wonderful.

    Review my blog :: satılık yazlık

    YanıtlaSil
  32. Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a
    blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; we have created some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange solutions
    with others, please shoot me an email if interested.


    Also visit my web site: tvizle.ws

    YanıtlaSil
  33. For most recent information you have to visit world wide web and on internet
    I found this site as a best website for latest updates.


    Feel free to visit my site; canlı tv

    YanıtlaSil
  34. What's up, yes this post is genuinely nice and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

    Look at my website ... satılık villa

    YanıtlaSil
  35. Unquestionably imagine that that you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to understand of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked at the same time
    as other folks think about worries that they plainly do not recognise about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the whole thing with no
    need side effect , other people can take a signal. Will probably be
    back to get more. Thank you

    Also visit my web page: namaz vakitleri

    YanıtlaSil
  36. I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really pleasant piece
    of writing on building up new weblog.

    My weblog; namaz vakitleri

    YanıtlaSil
  37. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
    and found that it is truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you
    continue this in future. A lot of people will be
    benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    my web site; ps3

    YanıtlaSil
  38. I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!


    Feel free to surf to my weblog - http://Gazeteoku.ws

    YanıtlaSil
  39. Amazing things here. I'm very satisfied to see your post. Thanks so much and I'm
    having a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?


    Visit my web page: Holiday Villas

    YanıtlaSil
  40. I was able to find good information from your blog posts.


    my site: heat exchanger cleaning

    YanıtlaSil
  41. Tremendous issues here. I am very happy to peer
    your post. Thanks so much and I am having a look
    ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

    My blog: holiday villas

    YanıtlaSil
  42. Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you
    amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog
    site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted
    of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

    Feel free to visit my site anti cellulite treatment

    YanıtlaSil

❀✿Google+ Followers❀✿

❀✿İzleyiciler❀✿

❀✿Popular Olanlar❀✿

❀✿Ziyaretçilerimiz❀✿


web stats Neler Okunmuş hangi sayfa Tıklanmış :) Flag Counter

❀✿Archive❀✿